We have taken an innovative approach to tackling health matters in the villages, by combining the strengths of Modern Medicine with those of Traditional (or Herbal) Medicine. With such partnerships, and by aiding basic healthcare infrastructure, we can aim for the lofty goal “Health Zero”, a type of ground-zero approach to healthcare, where the locals can get care with next to nothing (and even without money), and where chronic illnesses causing death are a thing of the past. With your help, it is possible.
- Updating of health maps in rural areas,
- Supply of local traditional and modern health structures with kits / medicines and basic accessories,
- Awareness campaign of the populations against self-medication, in favor of consultations and visits to the health centers,
- Visits to health centers and structures in order to better understand the realities.
More visits by the population to the health centers through door-to-door sensitization. More collaboration between modern and traditional medicine in rural areas .Increased accessibility to basic health services for rural populations through cost reduction .A better health card available to all in rural areas.. A population that has confidence in the health care personnel, both modern and traditional
- Bulu : BIA SABANE
- French : SOIGNONS-NOUS
- English : LET’S HEAL OURSELVES